Create a strategic plan for your church and outreach ministries
A strategic plan is similar to a map as it leads an organization on the path to success. Planning is essential to productivity, and a strategic plan details the “who, what, when, where, and how” for all future efforts. As a result of planning, most organizations see increased effectiveness, efficiency, productivity, and accountability. Here at ChurchNet USA we know the church’s focus is winning souls, so let our skilled professionals help construct your strategic plan and prepare you for the future.
What do we offer?
Our Strategic Plan Services take churches and faith-based organizations through what is a strategic plan, its use and how to best utilize its content. In addition to preparing the plan itself, we provide our clients with a SWOT (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats) Analysis, Strategy Development Assistance, and research regarding the mandated regulations for your organization at the state and federal levels. Additional services include board development assistance, governance tools, and general consultation.
Why choose us for to prepare your strategic plan
As a church administrator, you are well aware of the need for planning. Your parishioners as well as support staff depend on your vision and guidance to move forward in ministry. Accordingly, having a physical document that holistically evaluates strategy and processes is useful. The strategic plan is the framework that keeps the organization focused, and we at ChurchNet USA can professionally prepare this and more for your church or outreach ministries.
Strategic planning is a disciplined effort to produce goals and a plan of action. It pushes your team to focus on future efforts necessary for organizational success. With the commitment to a planning process comes great responsibility. We have helped many organizations develop a clear vision of the future, providing professional consultation and services to motivate organizations in their capacity building efforts.
Moving forward with services at ChurchNet USA entails more than just document or product completion. We do not define our customers simply by product, or treat our clients as “just another number” as our competitors. Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, we have assisted these individuals and organization as if they were our own family, providing Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; ChurchNet USA is your one-stop resource center for ministry growth and church development.
At ChurchNet USA, our qualified consultants have extensive experience in assisting organizations. With our one-stop approach, we can not only help you develop your strategy but also render your plan for less than our competitors charge.
Best of all, our rates are very competitive and we offer flexible payment methods as well as annual plans. Some key benefits of using us:
- Affordable Pricing:Our services are priced to accommodate your church budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality:We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process:We prepare your website in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary documents.
- Complementing Services:We offer a variety of ministry services, including payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparation and more all for an affordable price!
- Experienced Staff:We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in strategic planning due to our low-prices, allowing you to be prepared for audits, annual reporting, fund-leveraging and financial planning.
- Long-Term Relationship:Because we offer many services, our goal is to WIN our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.
Want to learn more about what is a strategic plan?
Other Church Solutions We Provide