Let our fundraising executive help you with church fundraising ideas
Fundraising is pivotal for all start-up churches and outreach ministries. The effort to spread the Word, literally, and regarding your services as well as community-based programs can be costly and time-consuming just to plan. Without a large congregation or 501c3 tax exempt status to procure grants, it is difficult to get started and move forward in ministry. Here at ChurchNet USA we not only offer a plethora of fundraising solutions but also provide invaluable tools to help organizations to effectively move forward with their church fundraising ideas.
How can we assist with church fundraising?
Here at ChurchNet USA, we offer easy and creative fundraising solutions to churches and faith-based organizations nationwide. Our ultimate goal is to help you quickly and effectively raise funds to invest in ministerial efforts, community projects, and key services that will foster local creditability and awareness. Specifically, we render the tools necessary for churches to start and mature their fundraising activities. From board consultation to fundraising assessments, our certified fundraising executive is available to launch your ministry towards financial success.
Our Fundraising Services include: Fundraising Assessments, Annual Fundraising Plans, Yearend Campaign Development, Event Tools, Solicitation Strategies, Online Fundraising Toolkits, Sustainer Campaign Setup, Impact Story writing, and Donor Appreciation Tools, all from our certified fundraising executive. Having various packages to choose from, ChurchNet USA can assist your organization in establishing a fiscal advantage for future growth and sustainability.
Why choose us assist with your church fundraising efforts?
Outsourcing your church fundraising tool development to ChurchNet USA is like having an experienced and professional working for your church at a fraction of the cost. As you know, fundraising is an essential activity for all charitable organizations. Although organizations perceive the 501c3 status as a catch-all for donations, without fundraising efforts donations will fade and your ministry could be at risk of closing its doors.
You are passionate about your mission, and we know you apply your heart and soul into your community efforts. Why place all this at risk because you forgot to consider fundraising activities? We at ChurchNet USA start with a Fundraising Capacity Assessment in order to identify fundraising ideas as well as your current strategies and resources.
Moving forward with services at ChurchNet USA entails more than just document or product completion. We do not define our customers simply by product, or treat our clients as “just another number” as our competitors. Our company has successfully served thousands nationwide with solutions to help advance their mission, vision, and aims. Moreover, we have assisted these individuals and organization as if they were our own family, providing Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind regarding the future of their organization. Even after we have completed your product or services, we are here to help. With over thirty business development solutions, it is our mission to help you help others in whichever manner we professionally can. Your search is over; ChurchNet USA is your one-stop resource center for ministry growth and church development.
At ChurchNet USA, our qualified consultants have extensive experience in fundraising for churches and outreach ministries. We can professionally complete fundraising tools for your ministry, saving you time, stress and money simultaneously.
Best of all, our rates are very competitive and we offer flexible payment methods as well as annual plans. Some key benefits of using us:
- Affordable Pricing:Our church fundraising services are priced to accommodate your church budget while still including all necessary items for your organization.
- Professional Quality:We pride ourselves on the professional-grade quality work completed by our consultants, and guarantee 100% satisfaction.
- Full-Service Options: We do our document preparation services in house, providing our customers with consistent professional service, quality, and quick turnaround.
- Streamlined Process:We prepare your documents in a timely manner, allowing you to receive your services within 10-15 days after receiving all necessary documents.
- Complementing Services:We offer a variety of ministry services, including payroll, bookkeeping, tax preparation and more all for an affordable price!
- Experienced Staff:We have gained an exceptional amount of experience in fundraising due to our low-prices, allowing you to be prepared for audits, annual reporting, fund-leveraging and financial planning. We are experts when it comes to creative church fundraising ideas.
- Long-Term Relationship:Because we offer many services, our goal is to WIN our clients with great pricing and fanatical customer service to enable a long-term relationship.