Church tax exempt status essential for seeking donations and faith-based grants
The Internal Revenue Service (IRS ) formally acknowledging your church or outreach ministry as a 501c3 tax exempt entity can bring about great return regarding donations and in-kind contributions. While organizations that meet the IRS definition of a “church” are automatically treated as such entities, formal determination for your church’s status means donors are able to obtain a tax deduction without carrying the burden of proving the church’s status. Moreover, a formal church 501c3 tax exemption makes your church eligible for grant funding from various outreach programs and efforts, and increases its credibility within your community. As one of the nation’s top church 501c3 service providers, having helped thousands of churches and ministries fruitfully navigate the application process, we at ChurchNet USA guarantee that we can successfully attain your church 501c3 status with the IRS.
What are our services?
At ChurchNet USA, we provide 501c3 form preparation for churches and ministries at a reasonable price. Our team of professional consultants understand what is necessary to form a church or ministry, and can draw up all the documentation required to assure that your church attains tax exempt status from the IRS. Our services include: Form 1023, Articles of Incorporation, Bylaws, Charity Registration, Conflict of Interest Policy, Corporate Book & Seal, EIN or Tax ID#, Group Exemption , Fictitious Names (DBA), Financials, Foreign Registration, State Annual Reports, and State Tax Exemption. We are also happy to review your coordinating documents, aid with other 501c designations, and provide aid concerning follow up with the IRS in response to official correspondence.
Why should you choose us?
The process to qualify for 501c3 church tax exemption can be comparable to navigating a labyrinth. Your church or ministry Form 1023 in the hands of inexperienced volunteers or companies can delay your status for months. Here at ChurchNet USA, our skilled consultants work with clients nationwide, and have filing expertise in all 50 states and U.S. territories. Furthermore, we guarantee the quick approval of your church 501c3 status; we have secured some churches their status in less than 90 days.
We recognize that churches have limited funding. In light of this, we offer affordable solutions to not only help you get started, but to move forward. We wish to note that state or federal government filing fees are not included in our document preparation fees.
Working with the services provided by ChurchNet USA encompasses more than just service completion. We have successfully provided thousands of individuals and organizations throughout the US with solutions to help progress their goals, and have done so by supporting them as though they were family. We believe in that every church or ministry deserves Fanatical Customer Service and peace-of-mind about their future, and that means not defining our customers by product or as “just another number.” Once we have finished your original order, we still want to help. We provide over thirty development solutions for your church, and we strive to help however we are professionally able. Look no further; ChurchNet USA is your go to resource for ministry growth and church development.
At ChurchNet USA, our experienced consultants have comprehensive knowledge in helping for churches and outreach ministries prepare their documentation. We offer completion of both state and federal documents, and guarantee your church’s approval.
Some primary benefits of utilizing our services are:
- Competitive Prices: Our 501c3 church tax exemption services are keep your church’s budget in mind while still providing all the necessary items your church needs to succeed. We also offer flexible payment methods and annual plans.
- Professional Quality: We guarantee 100% satisfaction with the professional-grade work prepared by our consultants.
- In-House Services: All of our document preparation services are done in-house, which guarantees that our customers consistently receive professional service, quality work, and a quick turnaround of 10-15 days business days of us receiving all required documents.
- Relevant Services: We offer an array of additional ministry services, such as bookkeeping, payroll, and tax preparation, all at an affordable price.
- Knowledgeable Staff: Our low prices have allowed us to gained an extraordinary amount of experience in regards to document preparation and filings for church tax exempt status. This means you will be prepared when it comes time for annual reporting, audits, financial planning, and fund-leveraging.
- A Lasting Relationship: We want our clients to be able to rely on us not only from start to finish, but beyond. With strive to enable a long-term relationship with our fanatical customer service.